If the pandemic has taught us anything (apart from the importance of washing our hands), it’s how vital digital services are to both business and personal communication. Now more than ever, we are getting creative with how we interact both in person and online.
As the Alberta relaunch strategy continues and we begin transitioning to a new reality we too want our customers to have the tools they need for a stress-free experience.
Your day-to-day operations might look a little different now, but ensuring your employees are taken care of is still a priority. We have you covered with digital tools that do the heavy lifting for you, from start to finish.
More and more businesses are changing the way their employees work—remotely from home, with different hours and varying degrees of interaction. Whatever your new reality is—the way your employees enrol for benefits should be be different too.
We have the tools to make it easier and faster for your employees to enrol and manage their benefit plan.
DIGITAL ENROLMENT FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Our new Member Self Enrolment platform is
- paperless and contactless: you won’t have to spend time completing an application form and getting it signed because everything is done online;
- faster: employee enrolments are received instantly, meaning your employees can access their benefits sooner.
- efficient: our online process is error-free and guides employees through each step, so you can spend time focusing on other things.
It has never been more important to reduce paper-heavy onboarding and in person processes for employees. Member Self Enrolment allows you to stay safe while reducing inefficiencies.
Watch this one-minute video to learn more about Member Self Enrolment.
MANAGE BENEFIT PLANS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
For employers—plan administrator site
Our convenient and secure administration site is here when you need it so you can
- keep track of each employee’s enrolment,
- see your statement of account,
- add or remove employees right away and receive confirmation in real time,
- sign up for preauthorized payments for your monthly fees, and
- view contracts, booklets and employee ID cards.
For employees—Alberta Blue Cross My Benefits App and website
Once enrolled, employees can
- submit their health, dental, vision, drug or spending account claims, and view their status;
- download or print ID cards;
- find the direct bill provider closest to them;
- check how much coverage them and their dependents have;
- take advantage of Balance®—our online wellness program that supports their overall health;
- sign up for direct deposit to have their claims paid in as little as one day; and
- use the drug lookup to find out if a drug is covered.
FLEXIBLE BENEFITS MADE EASY
Selecting benefits can be overwhelming for your employees, and time consuming for you to administer. The Alberta Blue Cross Flex benefit selection tool can help.
Flex provides a simple and personalized digital experience for your employees. With a mobile-friendly platform and simple navigation, they can find the information they’re looking for and select or view their benefits at any time, on any device.
With intuitive administrator training and onboarding support, you’ll be able to transition to our Flex tool with ease, making managing your flexible benefit plan easy and stress-free for you, and your employees.
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU.
If you have questions on how our digital solutions can help you as we move forward in this new reality contact us at 1-866-498-5925.
Balance® is a registered mark of the Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans, an association of independent Blue Cross plans.