Connection happens here.
Health and wellness of employees has never been more important
While many workplaces have shifted to focus on their employees, people need connection now more than ever. True connection eliminates feelings of isolation and loneliness. These common stressors can lead to mental health issues.
Explore fresh perspectives on workplace wellness
Our speakers have been working tirelessly to tailor this event around inclusive culture and psychological safety. Explore the impact of mental health and collaborate on what it takes to maximize effectiveness and create a thriving organization.
Join us virtually on April 21 and 22, 2021, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for $100 + GST
If you have your Chartered Professional Human Resources (CPHR) designation, you can submit your attendance towards your continued professional development.Register now Learn more about The Wellness Summit
Transform your workplace culture
Leave the Alberta Blue Cross® Wellness Summit empowered to take action. You’ll gain solutions to drive positive behaviour change—because we know that organizational change begins with people.
- Receive practical tools and resources that can be used individually or across your organization.
- Learn action-oriented self-management strategies that directly impact mood, thoughts and behaviours and can be used to enhance employee mental health.
- Understand how to put a human-centered approach to work and innovation in a health and wellness setting.
- Recognize how a healthy culture and inclusive leadership supports employee well-being and performance.
Get up close and personal with wellness experts
Join us as we during inspiring keynotes, breakout sessions and panel discussions driven by industry thought leaders dedicated to workplace wellness.
- Dr. Tyler Amell, internationally recognized thought leader on workplace health and productivity and chief health and strategy officer at MediKeeper.
- Graham Lowe, president of The Graham Lowe Group Inc. and author of Creating Healthy Organizations: Taking Action to Improve Employee Well-Being.
- Susanne Cookson, co-founder of BestLifeRewarded and honouree of the Canadian Healthcare Marketing Hall of Fame.
- Dr. Michael Vallis, registered health psychologist based in Halifax and health behaviour change consultant and associate professor in family medicine at Dalhousie University.
- Ali Abid, Joshua McCutcheon and Erin Rohl from the Design Lab, an organization powered by Alberta Health Services that helps communities tackle complex challenges through human-centred design.
- Cecilia Lee, clinical department manager in pediatrics for the Calgary Zone with Alberta Health Services and certified yoga and meditation teacher.
- Cindi Schwartz, corporate wellness team lead at Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Dr. Lisa Ross-Rodriquez, director in Occupational Health and Safety Prevention Services for the Ministry of Labour and Immigration.
Learn more about our speakers at thewellnesssummit.ca.
Want to learn more about this exciting virtual event? Visit the thewellnesssummit.ca to register today and find more information. Reach out to us if you have any questions and don’t forget to follow along on social using the hashtag #ABCWellnessSummit.