We know that the wellbeing of your employees matters to you. Although a comprehensive benefit plan is critical to support your workforce, have you considered adding an additional layer of protection with Group Optional Life coverage?
Life is full of changes and so are the needs of your employees. By giving them more choice over their life insurance, you showcase a commitment to personalized benefits that cater to a diverse, ever-changing workforce.
Offer peace of mind and financial security
Financial stress can have a significant impact on an employee’s overall wellbeing and job performance. With Group Optional Life, you can provide additional peace of mind by reducing financial stress levels. Employees who are more financially secure are also more likely to experience improved mental health—resulting in a healthier and happier workforce.
With Group Optional Life, employees can take advantage of competitive group pricing to add additional life insurance (above Employee Life) as part of their overall financial planning. In doing so, they can ensure that their beneficiaries—family members or loved ones outside of family—receive a lump sum payment to help cover expenses such as mortgage payments, education costs, daily living expenses and offset the loss of crucial income.
In giving employees the option to opt into Group Optional Life, you are elevating your benefit plan by offering more choice and an invaluable sense of security.
Reasons to choose Group Optional Life
Here’s why Group Optional Life is worth it:
- No cost for employers: it is fully employee-paid coverage and it’s optional for employees, so they can opt in or out.
- An easy way to supplement existing coverage: it provides an extra layer of protection to enhance employees’ existing life coverage offered through your group plan.
- Budget-friendly coverage: by purchasing coverage through the group plan, employees have access to affordable group rates that are typically lower than an individual policy.
- The power of choice: you put the choice in your employees’ hands, giving them the freedom and flexibility to tailor coverage amounts to meet their unique needs.
- Attracting and retaining top talent: in today’s competitive job market, offering a full suite of benefits can further set you apart from other employees and position you as an employer of choice.
Flexibility for everyone
With Group Optional Life, employees can cater and adjust their coverage amounts as their needs change. For example, a young professional with minimal financial commitments might opt for a lower coverage amount, while a senior employee with a spouse, child and mortgage might select a higher coverage amount.