You can now view your Alberta Blue Cross individual health plan bills and letters on our member site. This means we will no longer be mailing bills and letters for your individual health plan to you. Instead, you’ll receive an email notifying you that a bill or letter is available on our member website.
Visit ab.bluecross.ca, sign in to the member site to view your payment due notice or important information about recent changes to your individual health plan.
If you previously received paper payment due notices, you can view your most recent notice by doing the following;
- Click ‘Payments and letter’.
- Select ‘Payment history’.
- Click on the date to view the notice. All unread notices will be bolded.
If you’ve made recent changes to your plan, you can now view the related documents by doing the following:
- Click ‘Payments and letters’
- Select ‘View letters’.
We hope you’ll take advantage of this new feature which gives access to even more benefit information from anywhere at any time.
Coming soon, individual health plan members will also be able to make payments online through our member site.
Haven’t registered for access to our member site yet?
- Click ‘Sign in’ at the top of the page and choose ‘Plan members’ from the drop-down menu. Our member site works best on the most recent version of your Internet browser.
- Click ‘Not registered yet’ and enter your ID card information (last name, group or policy number and ID number), birth date and a valid email address.
- Create your login ID and password.
- Choose four security questions and provide answers to them. These will be used to verify your identity if you forget your password or get locked out of your account.