It’s common to forget your password. Don’t worry. We’ve made changing your password easy—just follow the steps below.
Here’s how you can change your forgotten password.
- Select “Forgot your password.”
- Fill in your login ID and email address, then click “Next.”
- Answer your security question, then click “Next.”
- Create your new password that’s eight to 50 characters with at least one number and one letter. Click “Next” after you’ve entered your new password.
- That’s it! You’ll receive an email confirming that your password has been updated.
To avoid this from happening again, check out our ways to create a secure, memorable password.
If you’re still experiencing difficulties, contact us toll free at 1-800-661-6695. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Mountain Time) Monday through Friday