We’re excited to announce that our member site and app are getting a makeover! This fall, we’ll be enhancing our member site and app for all members to make accessing your benefits even easier.
Expect a convenient, personalized experience.
Simplified mobile sign in
You will be able to sign in to the app using fingerprint or facial recognition.
Easy-access to your ID cards
You’ll have easy access to your ID card on the go, making it nearly impossible to forget it at home. It’s the first thing you’ll see on the site or app.
Designed for our members
Whether you are submitting a claim, checking claim status or looking up your coverage balance, the new site and app are intuitively designed for any device—delivering a simple way for you to access your benefits.
What hasn’t changed
The member site and app offer several convenient features to help you manage benefits from anywhere at any time.
- Online claims submission and real-time claims history—submit claims for faster payment and review submitted claims’ status.
- Health benefit lookup—look up eligibility for health benefits, see how much of the benefit has been used and see when the next full-maximum is available.
- Balance®—access to our online wellness platform.
- Direct-bill provider lookup—through Google Maps, members can find providers near them that direct-bill.
- Documents and resources—find letters, bills and tax receipts to help keep track of everything benefits-related.
If you already have your account set up, you can sign in to the member site at members.ab.bluecross.ca. All you need to do is get ready for a new look and improved experience. All existing account information will be ready and waiting for you on the enhanced member site or app.
Not registered yet?
Members who don’t have their account set up yet can register at members.ab.bluecross.ca now—all you need is your Group or Policy number and an Alberta Blue Cross ID number (both found on your Alberta Blue Cross ID card).